Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting firm, is seeking a Web Developer to join our client’ s team in Colorado Springs.
The client is a leading events and marketing provider within the enterprise IT and communications industry.
The web developer is responsible for development activities related to full stack development of internal and external web application in support of business functions, events, training and other products and services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with internal business units and product owners to develop business applications and customer facing event website using Sitecore CMS, CSS, HTML, ASP.NET (C#), Java, SQL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM - 70%
- Maintains and updates event web sites throughout the event lifecycle to ensure positive customer experience – 20%
- Work with the marketers and other business users to identify opportunities to improve existing web properties 10%
A bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years of HTML 5.0, CSS, Bootstrap 3 / 4, .NET (or related technologies) web development experience.
- Should have working knowledge and experience with SQL, basic server administration, development of B2B applications and experience with the agile methodology.
- Experience interfacing applications with multiple data stores and web services is required.
- Experience with LMS’ s, Sitecore CMS and Dynamics CRM systems is a plus
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities