Virtualization Engineer AER00024L
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Virtualization Engineer with an Active Secret Clearance to join our team at our client’ s site in Colorado Springs, CO or Huntsville, AL.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Virtualization Engineer to join our client supporting and focus on the automation and orchestration of cloud infrastructure to support an MDA Software Defined Data Center. This person will also assist our enterprise in the application and maturation of VMware / VSphere technologies.
- Designing and implementing interfaces between virtualization components and business automation applications
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining virtual infrastructure environment for supporting development, staging, and production applications
- Assisting with the deployment of new VMs
- Defining and maintaining process documentation to deliver a flexible, scalable, secure and cost effective set of virtualize services
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 8 years of general experience; Associate’ s degree and 6 years of general experience; Bachelor’ s degree and 4 years of general experience; Master’ s degree and 2 years of general experience.
- Must include 4 years of related experience in one or more of the following: software developer, application integration specialist, or in the fields related to enterprise application integration (EAI) experience and/or specific business domain experience –
- Must possess one commercially recognized Cloud Architecture or VMware certification
- Candidate must possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification, Security+ or CISSP
- Candidate must possess a SECRET security clearance.
- Experience with VMWare
- EVM certification
- Requirements management and elaboration experience
- Previous experience with software and hardware integration
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
- Strong customer relation skills
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities