Unifed Communications Technician AS0003S2
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Unified Communications Technician to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Unified Communications Technician is a part of 24x7x365 Global Network Operations and Security Center (GNOSC) team providing on site IT operational support for the MDA workforce. The positions will be located at the MDIOC at Schriever AFB in Colorado Springs, CO and at Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL. Must be willing to do shift work swing/mid-shift.
- Duties include but are not limited to: monitoring the MDA Enterprise operational communications clusters using provided tools, responding to and updating Remedy Incident Tickets, this position requires working with end-customers to resolve Telephony communications issues
- Additional responsibilities will include adds/moves/changes, and other duties as assigned by functional manager
- This person that fills this position should be familiar with Cisco Telephony and basic troubleshooting methodologies
- High School Diploma plus 12 years of general experience or an Associate’ s degree and 10 years of general experience or a Bachelor’ s degree and 8 years of general experience, must include 6 years of relevant experience in related field
- Active DoD Secret or higher security clearance
- Experience in telecommunications or NOC environment
- Active DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification such as CompTIA Security+ CE
- Experience with telephony adds, moves, changes, and minor troubleshooting ability
- Cisco and/or vendor certifications. Experience in Network Operations & Maintenance, Engineering, Telephony, IT environment
- Experience with or assisting with DRSN or C2 systems
- Remedy ticketing experience
- Experience in telecommunications or NOC environment.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities