Test Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
1050 Galatyn Parkway Richardson, TX 75082
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Richardson, TX.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Test Engineer who will be responsible for the development of automation scripts, test execution, and release of software deliveries to ensure software meets requirements. The person in this role will assist with technical reviews and may work on engineering design reviews.
- Apply previous SW Integration and Verification test experience using test automation principles
- Knowledge of other related engineering disciplines
- Follow and write tech manuals and procedures
- Guide the successful completion of major programs and Software releases
- Interact with Lead System, Software Team, and Product owner on issues found during release testing
Clearance Requirement: An active US Government TS/SCI clearance and US Citizenship is required as of day one for this position.
- Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Experience with test automation development and execution as well as manual test cases
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
- Experience with specific test automation and systems engineering tools such as Jenkins, Cucumber, JSON, DOORs, etc
- SW development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the following systems engineering functions:
- requirements development and management
- system design and architecture
- software interface definition and control
- software integration and test
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as required to meet customer milestones
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Agile) and other program lifecycle modes
- Knowledge of integration, and/or verification and validation processes and procedures
- Experience with requirements decomposition, what makes a good requirement, acceptance criteria
- Experience in developing test architecture and automation strategy
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 6 years of experience with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree; 4 years of experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities