Test Automation Project Lead
5880 Owens Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Test Automation Project Lead to join our team at our client’ s site in Pleasanton, CA.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, implement, and deliver Enterprise Master Automation Test Strategy for projects or programs in both; BDD/TDD and Hybrid; linear test frameworks on various platforms such as Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
- Lead one or multiple quality engineering teams for Unit, Functional, Regression, E2E testing artifact readiness and results through test automation practice defined by QA Management.
- Monitor script/code development in team and identify bottlenecks/thresholds in existing/new code with strong JAVA coding skills inclusive of current and existing projects.
- Define & maintain QA release capacity plan for automation deliverables, test automation
infrastructural needs, track test environments, and test data needs for SDLC projects and programs.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes statistical information from variety of sources technical (i.e. web
Logs), and non-technical (i.e. product side) to support high-quality test case design.
- Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as requirement review, technical assessment, test estimation, meet defined target timelines, represent QA with technical project managers, and support and involve in manual testing as required.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing through innovative automation & best practices.
- Work closely with QA Management to support & improve efficiency in test automation net outcomes.
- Deliver project Go-Live demands to production, send reports in a timely manner, conduct post-production quality review sessions, and complete ownership of quality in production.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts using Selenium, TestNg, AutoIT, Grid & Webdriver, xPath utilities, custom reports, trend analysis, file difference / compare tools, Protractor, Watir.
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java. Python\Ruby\C# programming is an added advantage but the primary essential coding skill required is Java.
- Strong experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM, Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
- Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured & Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee, Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
- Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA. TestRail and Zephyr is an added advantage skillset.
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK) including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
- Expert in " Quality AGILE + DevSecOps" testing transformation initiatives across UI, Microservices, API test management, CI/CD integrating with Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Must have experience with TestNg/Junit, Maven/Ant, and also Jenkins inclusive of Shell Scripting for CI/CD/CT integrations with DevOps.
- Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, ATDD frameworks inclusive of BDD & TDD techniques.
- Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
- Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch including Security & Performance testing tools.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities