6 N. Tejon St Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Technical Writer to join our client’ s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based SAAS leader in the Finetech arena. With our office in beautiful Colorado Springs, in the heart of downtown providing beautiful views of our city, the Front Range, and America' s Mountain – Pikes Peak. They have successfully built a POS platform that has revolutionized the direction the Fintech industry is heading. Through killer content and multiple integrations suites, our client continues to lead the POS revolution.
Why you want to work with us?
• You’ re looking for potential to grow at a rapidly developing tech company.
• Your idea of " benefits" includes things like, casual at work, playing foosball, consuming new development stacks, and working alongside a brilliant team in addition to 100% paid healthcare, Annual Bonus, UNLIMITED VACAY!
• Oh yeah, did we mention that we provide stipend for lunch? Where we take some time to " practice what we preach" by setting aside the daily work to invest in relationship with each other. We' ll grab lunch out together, play a game of shuffleboard, and maybe even a friendly tournament to finish off a great week.
• You want to be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of fortune 500 parent company
• You want an office that is conveniently located in beautiful Colorado Springs, on the edge of the foothills. You' ll find our office providing beautiful 360 degree views of the city, the Front Range, and Pikes Peak
• You like working with lots of different people, tired of being the smartest person in the room and you enjoy managing projects that will have a huge impact on the future of our business
Colorado Springs, CO
Within our client, the Developer Relations Team' s mission is to facilitate developer and merchant success on our clients platform. Whether they’ re creating new products or helping a third-party developer improve their product, people at our client are builders at heart. Creating a better merchant and consumer experience is what they strive for everyday.
The Developer Relations organization connects our client to the communities that love technology as much as they do. Their focus is supporting third-party developers who build applications and businesses on our platforms. Come help us turn customer interactions and integrator questions into an investment by enhancing their technical solutions library.
Their technical writers take complex engineering concepts and communicate it clearly, concisely, and accurately without relying on corporate jargon. You are adept at juggling a variety of projects, from reading and writing example code, to updating FAQs, to drafting product announcements. You will work amidst highly technical teams to distill the essence of their product into actionable documentation. Your final products will help them communicate with thousands of developers worldwide through conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials. You might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby; or perhaps you' re an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code. One thing is for certain— you are passionate about helping developers do amazing things.
- Write technical documentation for their external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Publish and maintain documentation artifacts in coordination with engineering technical deliverables.
- Coordinate with a larger and geographically distributed team to provide a unified experience for their developers.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Two years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Familiarity with Markdown- and OpenAPI-based documentation systems used to write, format, and manage content.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance third-party developer traction with excellent documentation.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities