Berkeley, CA 99999
Work with business analysts, developers, product managers, and users to understand documentation requirements and develop content that fulfills audience goals
• Produce high-quality system documentation, developer guides, and specifications
• Create easy-to-understand tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Utilize a variety of media formats and visualization tools
• Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary
• Proven work experience in technical writing and producing software documentation. Writing samples required.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures. Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent written skills in English
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite tools
• Familiarity with the SDLC and general software development
• Ability to understand SQL queries and create wireframes
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred