Technical Project Manager -- CMS/CDN
2900 W Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91505 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Client's team.
Your Day To Day:
- Coach, facilitate, and maintain a steady and beneficial Agile process methodology for the teams, driving process and transparency.
- Communicate with the business around the team’s velocity and project health while supporting the PMO in reporting on all teams' status.
- Prepare, scope and lead discrete live events, live linear channels & sports league launches. Including, but not limited to fielding intake information, documentation, risk mitigation and resource management as needed for cross-team events/leagues/channels.
- Help to resolve urgent issues and remove impediments for the team.
- Drive process improvements and initiatives through multiple internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with domestic and international stakeholders on all launches, refreshes and end of season protocols.
- Manage and enhance all project trackers and documentation surrounding discrete live events.
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What you bring to the team: You have –
- 3+ years multi-project management experience in a technical (SDLC) environment
- Experienced with a live site CMS, CDN, streaming technologies, live stream operations, or live signal transmissions.
- Understanding of video technology stacks, including but not limited to, ingestion, video encoding/packaging, DRM, Ad insertion, Signal Acquisition
- Deep knowledge of agile and traditional frameworks
- Extensive experience in road-mapping, planning and scheduling.
- Proficiency in tools: Airtable, Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, Slack
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas in a fast-paced creative environment and possess the ability to lead calls/meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
You might also have –
- SAFe Agilist certification in addition to ScrumMaster
- Expert Admin JIRA user
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Subscription or Membership sites, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, video
- Knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online)
- Knowledge of responsive design experience on Mobile, Desktop and Large TV screens
- Basic proficiency with standard development software
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.