Technical Planner II
7700 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church, VA
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Technical Planner / Master Scheduler / Schedule Analyst with an Active TS/SCI (Top Secret / SCI) to join our team in Aurora, CO to work on an exciting program.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Technical Planner / Master Scheduler / Schedule Analyst who will partner with Control Account Managers (CAMs), and Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTLs) to develop and maintain program Integrated Master Plans and Integrated Master Schedules (IMP/IMS). This position works under the direction/guidance of the Program Planning Manager, however the candidate may also work closely with finance, contracts, and engineering/technical personnel, to develop, maintain, and report against the program Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB). This position requires an analytical, data driven, results oriented individual that proactively seeks out data, engages stakeholders, and will facilitate closure of commitments.
Primary responsibilities include supporting Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), schedules and staffing analysis; as well as supporting the recurring program business rhythm (i.e., IMS status, Critical Path analysis, Baseline Change Requests (BCRs), Detailed Rolling Waves (DRWs) etc.); generating weekly/monthly internal and external program review packages and Contractual Data Requirements List (CDRL) submittals. Additional responsibilities may also include performing related Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA) and related analysis, and working with CAMs/IPTLs/Engineers on key items in the schedule to facilitate/develop alternative technical solutions that improve the program critical path and probability of success.
- Must be a US Citizen with current/active TS/SCI security clearance
- 2+ years of applicable experience
- Knowledge and interest in scheduling fundamentals and techniques
- Knowledge of MS Project scheduling software
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and the relationship to the Integrated Master Schedule
- Knowledge of Engineering Software Design and Development lifecycle and processes
- Familiarity or experience with the following software applications: Milestones Professional, Full Monte (or similar Schedule Risk software); Microframe Project Manager or APEX financial systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Science, Engineering, Math, or other Technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities