Systems Integration Specialist AER000151
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Systems Integration Specialist to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a systems integration specialist to join our client in efforts to configure, operate and troubleshoot simulations of enemy ballistic missile capabilities and US missile defense forces. The chosen individual will be part of a mission focused team that plans and conducts missile defense training opportunities for the Combatant Commands (COCOM) and service stakeholders.
- Understanding and applying test concepts and methodology in an organized and logical manner; executing the simulations, gathering test data, analyzing sim behavior, and comparing data between simulations
- Communicating testing, analysis, and comparison results to the Event Lead and Mission Engineer
- Improving simulation performance as a result of the analysis/testing performed
- Configuring database queries for post run reports, including engagement reports
- Identifying new simulation requirements and problems
- Coordinating with System Analysts on issues related to models.
- Exercise and wargame support will require flexible schedules and include domestic and international travel up to 25% of the time
- High School Diploma (or GED) and 12 years of general experience and/or Associate' s degree with 10 years of general experience and/or Bachelor' s degree with 8 years of general experience
- Must include 6 years directly related experience and 5 years in a management or leadership roles
- Must have a Security + or other DoD approved certification for IAT Level II position or will be required to obtain certification within 90 days of hire
- Computing Environment Certification for LINUX and Windows
- Proficiency in Unix, Linux, etc., operating systems
- Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to attain a DoD Secret clearance
- Travel up to 25%.
- Degree in STEM program or experience with simulation models, working knowledge of any of the MDA models which include OSM, EADSim, BMD I? Sim, Pelorus, SSF, OSF and PInT
- Possess experience in MS Office, Visual Basic, as well as Powershell, Unix shell, Perl, or Java scripting
- Knowledge of BMDS, particularly Patriot, THAAD, Aegis BMD, Arrow, and other BMD Sensors
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities