Sterling, VA 20166
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team at our client s site in Sterling, VA.
The candidate plans and performs Integration & Test (I&T) activities that bring together multiple programs across the customers enterprise ensuring that the various baselines function interoperably as they are transitioned to operations. Develops mission scenarios and Day in the Life (DITL) vignettes to support varying levels of integration activities. Communicates and coordinates with the program development and test teams to ensure delivered capabilities are aligned with enterprise testing objectives, configurations, priorities, and action items. Understands end-to-end mission performance measures, interfaces, and data flows. Understands GFI and program-specific test capabilities, simulators, and datasets and how to federate these assets to achieve desired enterprise test objectives. Applies mission knowledge (objectives, operational elements, systems, DITL, and interconnects) to the development of test objectives.
This position requires an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- 6 years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
- Integration/Test engineering experience on a Government software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test procedures
- Experience with Agile development and the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Test Rail, Confluence)
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience with automated testing and test script development
- Active SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or Dev-ops environment
- Experience with Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin and test script development using perl/python
- B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or similar STEM degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities