Pittsburg, CA 00000
- Mid/High level Systems Engineer
- Tasks involve heavy maintenance of our environments:
- Light desktop support: Various user requests and remediation. About 25 people.
- Server Maintenance, weekly: Around 15 servers.
- 2 sites (Operations & Presidio). Primarily Pittsburg location.
- Server event logs (AD, DFS-R, Systems, Applications etc) and remediation.
- Validation of Backups & test/sample recoveries. Servers, Desktops, Virtual Systems.
- Deployment of laptops and desktops via imaging.
- AntiVirus logs and remediation.
- Firewall logs, events and remediation: 4 sights (Checkpoint firewalls)
- Physical inspection of servers and troubleshooting.
- 3rd party updates and patching validation and remediation.
- Windows patching and updates for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Phone system deployments, firmware upgrades, functional tests.
- Hyper-V virtual machine maintenance: Deployments, replication test cut overs.
- Office 365 administration via ActiveSync onsite AD to O365.
- Light Amazon Web Services administration.
- Mid or end of week reports on environment status. Critical, High, Medium, Low.
- Cabling tasks and rack reconfiguration.
- Technology research to help make our environment more efficient and automated.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities