16800 East Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Aurora, CO.
The Systems Engineer, at either the system, subsystem or component level, will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development environment. The candidate will provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, integration and test personnel; perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification; support planning/development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations; attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel, and support the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required; provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues and support ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
- Understanding of the SE lifecycle and change management process
- Experience with requirements analysis/management
- Experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
- Proven ability to meet timelines
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
- Knowledge of component level integration and test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Existing SCI clearance
- Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning and/or Flight Dynamics
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
- Experience using DOORS
- Domain experience preferred
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities