Columbia, SC 29208
Blackstone Technology Group has an exciting new position available for a Windows Systems Administrator/Analyst located Columbia, South Carolina. This position requires U.S. Citizenship as an active Public Trust/Secret clearance is required for on-boarding.
Scope of Work and Requirements:
The System Administrator candidate must possess a solid working knowledge of networks, servers and desktop applications with the ability to multitask while monitoring and working through issues on both phone calls and emails. In addition the candidate should be familiar with the following:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, and network issues as well as Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Microsoft Office 2016 including Outlook and Microsoft Exchange, basic Cisco switch administration using PuTTY; AirWatch software supporting iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
- System Center Service Manager ticketing software
- VMware and/or vSphere administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 used for imaging, application installs and security updates; troubleshooting VoIP phones
- Aruba wireless controllers and access points would be given extra consideration.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required.
*U.S. Citizenship; Active Level 6 Public Trust (SF85P and Credit (NACI BI)) (Secret-level preferred)
***Please note: This is a 3rd shift (Over-night) position so work hours are from 10: 00 PM to 8: 00 AM***
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of minorities/females/vets/disability