Supply Chain Functional Lead
20900 Cooley Rd Bend, OR 97701
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency, is partnering with a large retail company located in Bend, Oregon to identify a Supply Chain Functional Lead to join their team on a direct hire/fulltime basis. This IT Supply Chain Manager will report directly to the Supply Chain Solutions IT Director.
The role provides functional leadership and is responsible for the strategic management and direction of our overall supply chain management footprint. This includes planning and relationship responsibilities with business users and providers of the solutions. They are the point person for coordinating the support and project teams.
The Supply Chain Functional Lead will serve as the overall owner of specific applications with the overall portfolio. The role is responsible for the strategic management and direction of the portfolio applications. This includes planning and relationship responsibilities with business users and providers of the solutions. They are the point person for coordinating the support and project teams. Monitoring and supporting service levels for application solutions is their responsibility.
We' re looking for a professional who is looking for a great corporate family and a world class place to call home like Bend, Oregon. This opportunity is a unique combination of Work/Life Balance and Quality of Life.
- Defining and leading process for the functional design of solutions to meet the Company’ s business needs, and shaping solutions to fit business objectives.
- Identifying approaches to meet business requirements/needs, confirming appropriate tools, controls and driving approach and architecture decision making.
- Facilitating and communicating information flow between end users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps.
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to design, maintenance, and operations of the solutions in this portfolio.
- Providing and/or coordinating level 2/3 support as required through incident resolution based on incidents reported and escalated.
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ IT experience
- Experience implementing Product Lifecycle Management applications
- Knowledge and ability to use and administer marketplace and technology practices, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of formal deliverables and methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support
- Process automation and machine learning
- Able to analyze problems and provide coherent solutions
- Experience with the Oracle Retail suite and/or JDA suite of applications, or similar
- Experience in SQL queries preferred
- Proven solutions design and configuration skills
- Solid technical documentation and implementation methodology
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities