Supplier Accounting Coordinator
9151 East Panorama Circle Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Supplier Accounting Coordinator to join our team and work at our client site in Englewood.
Our client is an American Fortune 500 company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. The company specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
As an Accounting Coordinator in the Supplier Accounting group, you will be responsible for processing and reconciling accounting transactions with our suppliers, including filing rebate claims, reconciling supplier payment files, applying payments received for rebates, researching invoice price discrepancies, supplier returns, and other related transactions. Position also requires outstanding customer service to Arrow' s suppliers, internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process all supplier accounting transactions listed above, utilizing web-based applications, Oracle financials 11i, and our mainframe system.
- Serve as primary accounting contact for our suppliers and internal Arrow departments
- Review and resolve supplier disputes and payment discrepancies
- Coordinate your work with other team members assigned to your group
- Requires seasonal overtime
- High school diploma plus 2 to 4 years relevant work experience in a transactional accounting department
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Access
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to problem solve
-Availability to work seasonal overtime
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 to 4 years previous experience, specifically in Accounts payable and/or Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries
- Previous experience working for a large public corporation
- Oracle Financials 11i experience
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities