Structural and Payload Design Engineer 3
Everett, WA 98201 US
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
- Performs, integrates analytical and test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals
- Develops new design/analysis processes and tools to improve the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Works under general direction.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Aircraft Structure
- Analysis/Design Optimization
- Supplier Tech Management
- Structural Repair
- Structural Design
- Engr Knowledge/Comprehension
- Engineering Process Improvement Method
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities