Structural & Payload Design Engineer 4
5400 International Blvd North Charleston, SC 29418 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Structural and Payload Systems Design Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in North Charleston, SC.
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
- Leads performance, integration and analysis of tests to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals
- Assists with investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Works under minimal direction
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities