Strategy and Campaign Plans Subject Matter Expert - mid level
Vandenberg Space Force Base, CA 93437 US
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated candidates to join a high-performance team and provide support to US Space Command’s Combined Joint Task Force – Space Operations (CJTF-SO) J5 as a Strategy and Campaign Plans Subject Matter Expert at Vandenberg Space Force Base, California. In this role, you will support CJTF-SO to analyze, develop, and integrate adversary-specific details in plans and targeting processes to include the development and maintenance of CAL.
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing, developing, and integrating adversary-specific details in plans and targeting processes to include the development and maintenance of CAL.
- Representing the J5 and J53 in Command and multi-Directorate events and completing limited admin duties including internal/external document preparation and review and management of tasking using TMT on NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Traveling to and participating in planning conferences and other events at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Developing and maintaining support plans, mission analysis products, COA analysis, and wargame products.
What you will need:
- Experience in initiating and/or developing Government specified content for USSPACECOM J5.
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges at a strategic level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to brief/interactive with senior (GO/FLAG) level officer and senior civilians.
- Coordinate plans between internal and external staff agencies to ensure a coherent effort.
- Current/relevant space/joint space operations knowledge and background
- Previous experience on a Combatant Command, MAJCOM, HHQ, Joint Staff, OSD etc. staff desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required.
- Completion of JPME I is highly desired, and JPME II is preferred.
- TS/SCI clearance with SAP and IJSTO eligibility.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.