Sr. Software Developer
Livermore, CA 94551
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Software Developer to join our team at our client s site in Livermore, CA.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Software Developer with experience in Web Development
- Must be skilled in Enterprise Web application design patterns
- Highly skilled in C# using .NET Full framework 4.71 (or higher)
- Ability to use OOP concepts to solve real-world problems
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot complex software development issues
- Must be collaborative and supportive of the team, with the ability to mentor and/or partner with other team members as needed.
- Must be open-minded, hungry to learn, and willing to grow
- Must have a working understanding of Agile Development philosophies
- Must be able to use a DVCS
- Must be proficient in SQL
- Must have a working knowledge of IIS
- Must be able to estimate complex software features
Interpersonal Skills & Additional Details
- Must be able to communicate effectively with business stakeholders as well as technical team members
- Must be able to accept responsibility
- Self-motivated and can work well without supervision
- Has to understand web development comfortable having conversation about MVC
- Write Code but needs to be comfortable talking about design Does not need a lot of Front End Development exp.
- Write and maintain high-quality code for the banks Loan Origination System
- Work closely with a small group of 4-6 Developer/QA scrum teams
- Work with Business Analysts to validate requirements against technical capabilities of the system
- Participate in code review and technical whiteboard discussions.
- Support the Bank s Digital Transformation by creatively applying new software development techniques to existing systems.
- Recognize, articulate, and make technical decisions/trade-offs around multiple dimensions (scaling, reliability, performance, maintenance, etc.) that have an impact on the team
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities