Sr. Sharepoint Developer
950 Pennsylvania Avenue & Constitution Ave Washington, DC 20002 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Sharepoint Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities: The engineer must possess detailed knowledge of web development, specifically Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013, network engineering, databases, and desktop applications.
The position will:
· Design and build web pages using a variety of software applications, tools and techniques, including Dreamweaver, SharePoint Designer, and Drupal.
· Plan, design, implement and maintain internet and intranet websites in coordination with government POCs.
· Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
· Design and build responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
· Develop content for customer internal and/or external websites.
· Assist with the operations and maintenance of customer websites, as needed.
· Investigate new and emerging Internet technologies to support primary missions and functions.
· Perform and support analysis, evaluation, and assessments to provide recommendations for system and process improvements.
· Provide expertise, guidance, consultation, and leadership on web content-related issues.
· Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
· Develop, deploy, fully document, train, and support users on custom SharePoint solutions built for recording and reporting purposes as identified by business needs.
· Plan, analyze, and create visual products associated with external and internal communications platforms.
· Prepare for, migrate, and assist with the migration of internet and intranet websites including production, management, and updating of documentation, training, and development of solutions as needed to support missions and functions.
· Provide and track help desk support for internet and intranet sites through email, phone, and in-person support and trainings.
· Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills are required.
Minimum experience required:
· Experience administering Windows 2016/2019 server
· Experience troubleshooting Windows servers and desktops/laptops (XP and Windows 7)
· Experience administering MS Sharepoint Sites and Services
· Experience administering users on an MS Active Directory network
· Experience troubleshooting Sharepoint issues
· Experience with Windows Office suite
· Experience maintaining content on Sharepoint sites
· Experience administering online meetings such as Webex, Zoom, and MS Teams.
· Must have a Top Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities