Sr. Project Manager - Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
Davis, CA 95616 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Project Manager - Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) to join our team at our client’s site in Davis, CA.
General Role Description:
The technical project manager will be responsible for managing the enterprise-wide implementation of the leading IGA vendor suites from IGA Suite Market leader and subsequent rollouts of functional components. Under the direction of the Identity Management Team leadership the technical project manager will lead implementation meetings, document workflows, organize requirements and lead all implementation processes including status tracking, change control, issue resolution and project communication.
• Establishing and running the full implementation of an IGA project including helping to acquire the IGA Suite Market leader product that best aligns with the business needs and requirements.
• Aligning with the Value Realization Office (VRO) to maintain projects using established best practices and standards.
• Collaborating with stakeholders to develop project materials (project plan, charter, schedules, requirements, testing plans and final specifications) as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with and build partnerships with many different stakeholder type groups
January 17, 2023
• Providing updates to management and stakeholders of progress through frequent communication that aligns with the project communication plan and ongoing demands.
• Exercising strategic thinking in prioritizing workload, as well as escalation to leadership.
• Creating partnerships amongst all relevant UCDH departments, teams, vendors, and resources to ensure technology is fully and accurately designed, costed, and deployed.
• Supporting the development and implementation of customized organizational change management (OCM) strategies.
• Conducting change management readiness and stakeholder assessments to understand the current organizational landscape, potential challenges, and change key drivers.
• Partnering with Information Technology infrastructure, security, and other technical leaders to identify and document system requirements.
• Leading stakeholder interviews to understand and document workflow and implementation requirements.
• Conducting and participating implementation meetings with technology vendors and internal business partners.
• Other project management duties as assigned.
• Providing direction, setting priorities, and analyzing workflow for clinical applications staff, according to established policies and management guidance.
• Minimum of 5 plus years IT technical project management experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading enterprise-wide implementations including the management of project scope, risk, and resources.
• Demonstrated experience in organizational change management
• Experience developing and managing project artifacts including project plans, issue logs, testing and communication plans
• Significant experience implementing IGA vendor suites from IGA Suite Market leader
• Experience managing project lifecycles including initiation, development, testing, deployment and transition planning
• Experience leading multiple, complex projects in a matrixed organization
• Experience with system interfaces
• Experience with integrated multi-vendor applications
• Ability to clearly communicate at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to function in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and continually changing environment
• Experienced in facilitating multi-disciplined workgroups to develop solutions to problems and/or consensus
• Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications including Visio, Teams and SharePoint
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience implementing IGA functional components such as:
o Configuration of OOTB Connectors for LDAP, DB, Active Directory, Cloud/SaaS Apps
o Custom Connector Development
o Disconnected Application Integration Configuration
o Approval Workflow Engine
o APIs for integrating custom Java applications with the IGA suite
o Access Certification Campaign Configuration & Development
o Custom Email Notification Development
o Separation of Duty configuration & customization (OOTB & 3rd-Party SOD Engines)
o Catalog configuration & customization
• Experience developing and implementing processes for:
o Identity Data Integration for all user types (Employees, Students, Contingent Workers, Vendors, Partners, and Customers)
o Self-Service UI Configuration/Customization
o Policy-based/Automated Account & Access Provisioning (RBAC & ABAC) to On-Premises and Cloud-based business applications
o Request-based Account & Access Provisioning to On-Premises and Cloud-based business applications
o Enterprise Access Certification & Governance
o Identity & Access Analytics and Reporting
o Enterprise Role-Based Access Control & Attribute-Based Access Control
• Experience with ServiceNow project management tools
• Six Sigma and/or project management institute certification
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities