Sr. Network Engineer
16800 E. Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80111
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer for a full time, permanent opportunity in Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. This position does require a current TS/SCI Clearance and offers a sign on bonus, excellent benefits and a competitive salary! We are looking for a talented Sr. Network Engineer to join a classified mission critical program with strong skills in design and documentation of data center solutions, task prioritization, and network troubleshooting.
Job Description: Sr. Network Engineer to join a classified mission critical program and perform systems/network engineering tasks pertaining to program design, development and implementation activities. Data Center and LAN design, implementation, diagnostics, performance and management.
Offering a $20K sign-on bonus!
- Design, document, build, configure, integrate, test, and troubleshoot large scale LAN/Data Center environments.
- Act as an SME on network technologies, services, operations and associated security practices.
- Active US Government TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required
- Strong understanding of network technologies and associated services, management, and security practices/techniques
- Experience with Data Center and LAN design, implementation, diagnostics, performance and management using Cisco, Juniper, and/or Brocade hardware
- Strong skills in design and documentation of data center solutions, task prioritization, and network troubleshooting
- Ability to create and edit design artifacts using Microsoft Visio
- 6 years of related work experience
- Understanding of network management and monitoring toolsets
- Knowledge of storage fundamentals
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with F5 or other load balancing hardware solutions
- Understanding of and experience with deploying Firewalls, ACL, NAT, IPS/IDS.
- Automation experience using Chef or Puppet
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience or 14 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities