Sr. Network Architect AER0001FP
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Senior Network Architect to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Sr. Network Architect to support the enterprise and standalone networks on the future Missile Defenses Space Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for developing system-level requirements from architectural guidelines and mission objectives
- Developing detailed designs with supporting implementation, test and transition plans
- Designing an enterprise that will directly support the future of the Missile Defense Space Systems objectives while utilizing innovative technologies alongside a very diverse team of engineers and analysts.
- Directly contribute and operate within a highly skilled and cross-functional team, which supports laying the foundation of future, space ground operations.
- Must consist of one of the following combinations: HS diploma (or GED) with 18 years of general experience; or an Associate' s degree with 16 years general experience; or a BS/BA degree with 14 years of general experience; or a Master’ s degree with 12 years of general experience
- General experience must include 10 years directly related to network engineering
- Experience with hybrid (cloud and non-cloud) computing network requirements, design, implementation, and deployment
- Must have strong technical writing and verbal communication skills and willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal or no supervision
- Must have at least one of the following to meet the DoD 8570 IASAE II certification: CISSP, CASP+ CE or CSSLP
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance upon hire
- Experience with MDA or DoD customers
- Experience with communication networks (DISN, SIPRNet). Experience and understanding of Software Defined-WAN technologies and concepts within the architecture development of cloud computing technologies
- Highly desirable if candidate has implementation experience with products such as VMWare, AWS, Azure, or MilCloud
- DoD networking experience with classified data networks and strong grasp of red/black concepts and IA compliance
- Proficiency with Visio 2016
- Knowledge of MDA classified networks
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE certified
- Active Secret clearance minimum, Top Secret preferred.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities