Sr. IT Project Manager
7600 Evergreen Way Everett, WA 98203
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager to join our team and work at our client site in Everett, WA.
Our client is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end-stage renal disease. The company owns and operates kidney dialysis centers and home peritoneal dialysis programs domestically in 43 states. They are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Senior Project Management:
- Manage and implement complex projects within TEC and with business partners.
- Gather and analyze business requirements with clients to define systems requirements.
- Develop overall project plan to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
- Conduct systems feasibility studies and provide cost analysis.
- Prepare proposals in presentation format, present proposals to clients.
- Define and manage project team.
- Meet with vendors to review and select products and/or services and negotiate contracts.
- Establish and maintain relationships and effective communications with clients and vendors.
- Maintain a knowledge base and familiarity of leading edge technology especially as it relates to the cost effective solutions of healthcare problems.
- Participate in and develop project budgets.
- Communicate with other Information Technology business representatives to deliver high-quality products to meet the clinic’ s business unit needs.
- Conduct systems feasibility studies and provide cost analysis to Chief Information Officer and client clinics.
- Maintain a knowledge base and familiarity of leading edge technology, especially as it relates to the cost-effective solutions of healthcare problems.
Duties listed below are integrated into all job functions:
- All staff members are to promote a positive and productive work environment by acting maturely and responsibly, satisfactorily performing his or her job responsibilities and conducting themselves in a professional, courteous and respectful manner toward fellow employees, physicians and patients.
- Must relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral extreme; (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; and (c) respond openly and appropriately to feedback regarding performance from a supervisor.
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes and supports the Core Values and Compact of The Everett Clinic.
- Integrates Lean principles, practices and tools to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
- Frequently must follow written and oral instructions as well as complete routine tasks independently.
- Completes annual compliance training on HIPAA/Privacy/Confidentiality/Non-Discrimination/Harassment/Integrity Statement and signs Agreements.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient information following HIPAA guidelines and TEC policies.
- Attends training to meet requirements of the job position and as needed or mandated by TEC policies, Div. of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), OSHA, L&I and other state/federal regulations.
- Has regular and predictable attendance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job.
Knowledge: A successful track record of managing the implementation of major IT applications and systems. A solid understanding of healthcare business information needs.
Skills: Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Must possess excellent customer services skills. Excels at building consensus, creating partnerships, and being proactive.
Abilities: Ability to work independently and as a team member. Must be able to work cooperatively with management, peers and subordinates. Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in presentation format.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Project Management Professional cert preferred
- Experience with SharePoint
- Ideally 5-10 yrs of IT PM experience
Education: Bachelors or equivalent work experience preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of project management experience focused on designing, planning, and implementing IT projects.
Certificate/License: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities