Sr. Demand Planner
9151 East Panorama Circle Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Sr. Demand Planner to join our team and work at our client site in Englewood.
Our client is an American Fortune 500 company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. The company specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
Detailed Job Description:
Under moderate supervision, the Demand Analyst position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Analyst maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, customer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
The Demand Analyst is the integration point into the sales and supplier organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Asset Management.
• Interpret demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated customer assumptions.
• Interact with sales, material planning, asset management and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
• Use the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool. Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
• Using analytic visualization tools, conducts analysis to determine if there are service or performance enhancements required to evolving engagements or existing supply chain engagements and present analysis and recommendations to requestors and management.
1. Business acumen with volume (demand) plan creation (art and science)
2. Business acumen with business financials
3. The ability to use business financials (revenue, growth and seasonality) married with developing forward volume (demand plans)
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities