Sr. Angular/Java developer
2000 16th Street Mall Denver, CO 80202
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Sr. AngularJS/Java developer to join our team and work at our client site in Denver, CO.
Our client is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company owns and operates kidney dialysis centers and home peritoneal dialysis programs domestically in 43 states. They are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Deliver a complete front end application.
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder and Development.
- Cooperate with the back end DB developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicate with external web services.
- Design, develop and support various Clinical System Applications.
- Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with client and database developers.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Design and document using plantUML, MS Office, HTML, Wiki markup etc.
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution.
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Mentor other teammates on Java design and development.
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast paced and agile application development.
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate issue to management.
- Team Lead experience a plus.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience with working with offshore teams a plus.
- 4+ years of Spring and Hibernate
- 2+ years of ActiveMQ
- Understanding of Software Requirements
- Understanding of Software Development Process
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Strong Software Debugging skills
- Be able to provide documentation
- Ability to perform Unit Testing Oracle experience a plus Oracle AQ understanding a plus
- Tomcat experience a plus
- Flex experience a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
- Enterprise Service Bus experience desired
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering required. 8+ years of software development experience with 2+ years in managerial capacity leading development teams.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities