Sr SAP Supply Chain Analyst
301 W. Kerrick Normal, IL 61761 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior SAP Supply Chain Bus Analyst to join our Client's team.
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Configure and maintain SAP S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Manangement
- Design and enhance SAP EWM Inbound processes: ASN data receiving, validation, Transportation mgmt., Goods receipt, Putaway bin determination, Putaway, Returns / reverse logistics, Goods receipt optimization, Receipt from production, FIORI Apps
- Configure and Maintain Yard management, Cross-docking and Replenishment to Production Line
- Design and implement RFUI, RFID enablement, Quality inspection, GTM integration, Migration tools etc
- Design and implement Interfaces to Manufacturing Execution and Transportation Management systems
- Deploy key processes in SAP EWM Outbound processes: Outbound planning, Shipping Cockpit, Picking bin determination, Route determination, Order deployment, Loading & good issues, Production Supply & Consumption, Sequencing of Parts to Lineside, Kit-to-order, Direct outbound delivery etc
- 10-14 years of Hands on experience in SAP MM and WM
- 6 years of Expert level working experience in SAP EWM
- Have an expert level background in the configuration of SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different Warehousing concepts
- Have a deep understanding of Warehouse Processes including Resource Mgmt, Queue Mgmt, VAS etc
- Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-LE, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages a portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities