Sr. AEM Architect/Engineer
1215 S Clark St Arlington, VA 22202 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an AEM Forms Architect/Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Arlington, VA.
We are seeking an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Architect/Engineer to provide technical and project support for Web and Application Development, Administration, Monitoring and Support.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated, senior-level systems engineering experience architecting new solutions, gathering system requirements, developing proof of concepts, and system development.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Working experience with developing J2E web applications, components and services and deploying the within an integrated AEM environment.
- The engineer must possess detailed knowledge of web-based application development, specifically in AEM, network engineering, SQL Server databases, and desktop applications.
- Possesses knowledge of relational database design and query concepts.
- Possesses strong knowledge of security protocols and components applicable to Business 2 Business ecommerce systems and hardening of AEM environments.
- Working experience with AEM/Content Management and Forms Management development
- Possesses working experience with HR, accounting, facilities, procurement and related business processes and workflows.
- Working knowledge of electronic data interchange technologies as it applies to ecommerce, AEM, HR, procurement, and accounting systems.
- Develop content for customer internal and/or external web sites.
- Use modern scripting technologies in an AEM architecture to automate business processes in support of the customer’s strategies and goals.
- Experience in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Experience debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Assist with server, network and communications infrastructure issues as needed.
- Provide application administration in terms of performance, maintenance, synchronization, security, and accessibility of production web and business applications.
- Understanding of system development life cycle processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated senior level experience and maturity in collaborating with various teams and audiences.
- Previous experience with ecommerce tools.
- Experience with AEM 6.5 Forms workflow development.
- Experience with implementing SAML/Kerberos authentication systems
- Experience with CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Material Design
- Experience using JQuery and various forms-related plugins.
- Experience with designing and maintaining a relational database.
- UI/UX design skills
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.