6 N. Tejon St Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Squad Engineer to join our client’ s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based SAAS leader in the Finetech arena. With our office in beautiful Colorado Springs, in the heart of downtown providing beautiful views of our city, the Front Range, and America' s Mountain – Pikes Peak. They have successfully built a POS platform that has revolutionized the direction the Fintech industry is heading. Through killer content and multiple integrations suites, our client continues to lead the POS revolution.
Why you want to work with us?
• You’ re looking for potential to grow at a rapidly developing tech company.
• Your idea of " benefits" includes things like, casual at work, playing foosball, consuming new development stacks, and working alongside a brilliant team in addition to 100% paid healthcare, Annual Bonus, UNLIMITED VACAY!
• Oh yeah, did we mention that we provide stipend for lunch? Where we take some time to " practice what we preach" by setting aside the daily work to invest in relationship with each other. We' ll grab lunch out together, play a game of shuffleboard, and maybe even a friendly tournament to finish off a great week.
• You want to be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of fortune 500 parent company
• You want an office that is conveniently located in beautiful Colorado Springs, on the edge of the foothills. You' ll find our office providing beautiful 360 degree views of the city, the Front Range, and Pikes Peak
• You like working with lots of different people, tired of being the smartest person in the room and you enjoy managing projects that will have a huge impact on the future of our business
Colorado Springs, CO
Our clients mission is to give merchants the power to be successful and efficient in growing their business. Through our growing family of apps and services, they' re building a powerful Point of Sale solution and an App Market platform that will give merchants the tools to effectively run their business. Whether they' re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, our client’ s people are builders at heart. Creating a better merchant and consumer experience is what they strive for everyday.
The Developer Relations organization helps keep them connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Their focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on our client’ s platforms.
As a Squad Engineer, you will develop the technical expertise and mastery of our current SDK solutions in order to support the Developer Support Engineers and Developer Platform Engineers. You' ll assist our developers in enabling their success by providing creative solutions to challenging issues involving hardware, software, and everything in between. You will be the last line of defense for the SDK and ISV library.
- Become an expert in their products, their developers and their needs by providing effective technical consultation
- Become an expert in their integration SDK solutions and as a Platform by maintaining our example apps and adapting them to use the new SDK features as they are developed
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Engage with their operations and engineering teams to build, drive and improve our tools and processes
- Write production code that will improve their internal tooling and our external support channels
- Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- Build understanding about the wide variety of software across the Platform at a deep engineering level
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Champion their developer products in person by attending at conferences
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- Previous role as providing triage within a development environment
- Mentorship capabilities
- At least 7-10 years of relevant industry experience is preferred
- Excellent English communications skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience developing for mobile would be an advantage
- Previous experience in software development or software consulting and support
- Shell scripting skills (commands like grep, cut, sed, sort, wget, etc.)
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, Android tools (ADB, DDMS, Monkey, Memory Analyzer, etc.), log file analysis, etc.
- BS in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities