Software Test Development Engineer
1880 S. Flatiron Court Suite F Boulder, CO 80301
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to join its client' s team in Boulder, Colorado.
You will be responsible for extending and maintaining test-automation framework for continuous integration and bug reporting. You will bring innovative ideas on how to make automated testing of products more effective across multiple embedded platforms. You love Python, and are passionate about testability and software quality. You enjoy figuring out how to control equipment remotely and how to make computers do more of your work for you. You enjoy finding and exposing bugs in the software developer' s ' rock-solid code'. You are good at IP networking. You are detail-oriented and organized, and like generating useful reports and logs.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience with test-automation of networking software
- Development experience with Python
- Experience with SQL databases strongly desired
- Knowledge of a version control system such as Git (preferred), Mercurial, CVS, ClearCase or SVN
- Strong understanding of IP networking
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills
- Work closely with developers and testers to implement new automated-tests on tight project schedules
- Bachelor' s degree in CS, EE, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a US Person in accordance with United States immigration laws to be considered for this position
Desired Skills and Experience:
- C, C++, Java
- Selenium, GUI Testing experience
- Experience with wireless networking and wireless systems
- Eclipse (PyDev), PyCharm
- Linux Admin, Windows Admin
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities