Software QA Analyst
10353 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77042
Our client is a leading manufacturer of the world' s most advanced drilling solutions. At our client, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase up-time and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe. They are headquartered in Houston, TX
Software QA Analyst responsible for testing internal business applications within a collaborative team environment.
You can take a framework of acceptance criteria and briskly design a suite of robust tests that comprehensively verify changes. Your collective experience with agile methodologies makes you an essential part of diverse teams that implement sophisticated software solutions to business-centric challenges. A dedication to finding bugs quickly is essential to achieving success in this role.
- Thoroughly understand the implications of a business challenge and design a test bed that verifies every aspect of the
- proposed software solution
- Contributing member in all Scrum activities including Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Reviews,
- and Retrospectives
- Identify potential risks and expertly communicate methods of mitigation
- Acute impact analysis that permits you to build dynamic Regression suites for targeted test verification that spans
- Flexibility to perform cross-team functions, focus on deadlines and deliverables, and find the bugs quickly
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Several years of experience in testing web applications in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Understand Object-Oriented Design and Service-Oriented Architecture and can draft QA solutions within their context
- Proven SQL skills that translate to efficient technical test cases
- Bug lifecycle and test management aptitude are world-class
- Experience with test automation and load / performance testing tools
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is very desirable.
- Aptitude for critical thinking is important? you have a proven ability to make inferences based on information
- A dept at analyzing and diagnosing software issues
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal, which highlights your skill at writing concise test plans and test cases.
- Effectively demonstrate bugs to developers and other key team members.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.