12515 Academy Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join our client’ s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in Colorado Springs, CO. Exciting opportunity with the chance to obtain a Security Clearance. Looking for a C++ Developer in Windows or Linux, 3-7 years of experience. Layer 1 embedded development and Networking Knowledge.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based signal processing systems and Software Company who is a trailblazer in both the Commercial and Federal aerospace and defense industry. Specializing in ground data networking, and RF links by becoming the market leader in satellite test and satellite ground systems. Even after 20 years the company continues to grow with a combination of an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative products, and gifted employees.
This successful candidate will work with a team to design and develop the next generation of products supporting Missile System Links, Radar Target Generation, and Satellite Ground Communications. This opportunity will provide a chance to grow by learning from senior architects, and mentoring entry-level developers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in C++, Layer 1 development, and modern software development techniques.
· Design, develop, integrate, and test real-time software to support various products and projects.
· Use C++ and layer 1 design techniques to develop networking solutions for various Windows and Linux based platforms.
· Drive a culture of high-quality software by continuously honing the craft of software development while following industry best practices such as code review, unit testing, and automated system-level regression testing.
· Collaborate with product architect to design software solutions and guide the activity of entry-level developers.
· Work directly with customers and engineers to perform requirements design tradeoffs and develop solutions in accordance with product architectures.
· Work with Product Manager to brainstorm new features and scope new efforts as needed.
Experience and Skills:
Required Experience and Skills:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· 3-7 years of experience in software development
· Strong understanding of embedded Layer 1 and software engineering principles and practices
· Experience developing multi-threaded C++ in a Windows and/or Linux environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Team player
· Experience with the Visual Studio development environment
· Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP)
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Familiarity with best systems engineering practices
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities