Aurora, CO 80013 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
The Software Engineer shall be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Participate in planning activities to include Release and Sprint planning
- Perform software designs as needed or directed
- Perform software development activities
- Perform Operations and Maintenance (OPM) software activities
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews, change control board, and other topical meetings with internal and external representatives
- Review, provide inputs, and provide impact assessments for Engineering Change Requests
- Review Requirements as needed.
- Provide status, issues, concerns to program leadership
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
The Software Engineer shall have the following role:
- Perform software development and maintenance activities. Candidate must possess ability to troubleshoot complex problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Experience required is directly related to software development and includes demonstrated skills in C++ and Java, and the ability to use the Linux operating system.
- Requires a Top Secret security clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities