Software Engineer - ENG05 - TS/SCI
16800 E Centretech Pkwy Building S75 Aurora, CO 80011 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer 05 to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
Contractor or Contract to Hire.
- In this role you will develop software for cutting edge satellite ground systems with space network ground segments and users around the world. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the operation of new state of the art satellites that perform intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance for multiple customers.
- You will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition, you will be exposed to various technologies and techniques including Multi-Tiered Architectures, Amazon Web Services, Geospatial Visualization Tools, Digital Engineering, and Automation Frameworks that support advanced spacecraft missions. Our programs follow modern DevSecOps development practices and utilize Agile frameworks.
- An active and in-scope TS/SCI US security clearance
- Coding ability using Java, C/C++, or similar programming languages
- Hands on experience designing and developing microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud API, Spring MVC, Struts, Java 8 and above, PL/SQL.
- Relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, and YAML.
- Experience building mission-critical applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Experienced in cloud computing, microservices architectures, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience supporting or implementing complex integration projects
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience with one or more areas of satellite ground system software such as mission management, planning and scheduling, command and telemetry, satellite operations, or flight dynamics models
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Experience in web-scale applications
- Certification in related technologies is an advantage
Preferred Education Requirements:
- 8 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, typically); OR 6 years of relevant experience with a Masters degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, typically)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities