650 California St. San Francisco, CA 94108
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Lead Software Developer to join our team at our client’ s site in San Francisco, CA.
Lead Software Developer
San Francisco, CA
Our client is looking for a fulltime Lead Software Developer at their administrative headquarters office located in San Francisco’ s Financial District.
They primarily use Microsoft development tools in support of their business needs. As a member of this software development team, the person in the Lead position will be exposed to all aspects of software development.
This Lead Software Developer is responsible for the design, development and support of in-house applications of various types, which include:
- .NET web apps
- Automated backend processes
- Integration modules for legacy systems
- SSRS reporting modules
- And more…
Responsibilities include the ability to independently analyze, design, prototype and write the necessary code to implement approved software programming requests; test and debug new or modified code to verify its accuracy and completeness; plan, schedule and implement new or modified code; provide complete documentation of all changes or additions as required and provide training to end users as required.
The Lead Software Developer candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in ASP.net using C# and Microsoft SQL Server. And the following:
- At least 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2013+, IIS 7+, TFS and SQL Management Studio 2012+.
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server in data modeling and query optimizations. At least 3 years of experience with SSRS.
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.net, WCF, Windows Services, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- At least 5 years of experience working with XML and/or JSON in different contexts, not only for data exchange, but also experience in SQL batch processing, object serialization, and app configurations.
- A plus for any experience in .NET Core, Azure Cloud services, or BI.
- Excellent prototyping and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of OOP and multi-tier architecture, which means the ability to design and develop scalable, high performing, secure, distributable software products.
- Health care for you and your family
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Group life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Business casual dress
- Employee assistance services for personal issues
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities