Software Configuration Manager II
2001 16th Street Mall Denver, CO 80202
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Software Configuration Manager II to join our team and work at our client site in Denver, CO.
Our client is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company owns and operates kidney dialysis centers and home peritoneal dialysis programs domestically in 43 states. They are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
• Work with Project Management, QA, and Release Management to plan deployments of multiple projects to Production Environment and identify any risks or issues.
• Repair and recover from software deployment failures.
• Perform software builds and deployments in to multiple environments.
• Support frequent after-business hours deployment activities.
• Coordinate and communicate with impacted user base or teams.
• Develop, Design, and maintain automation tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve Production deployments. -
• Ability to effectively use defect tracking tools (ServiceNow, Jira, HP-ALM, or similar) to help with resolution of production related issues/problems. -
• Support and enhance SCM processes and procedures needed to support the Software development teams.
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and other SCM methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall.
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities