Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer
717 E CityLine Dr Richardson, TX 75082
Founded in 1922, our client is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. They provide state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, capabilities in C5I (command, control, communications, computing, cyber and intelligence), sensing, effects and mission support services. Our client is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and maintain offices in 19 countries to serve their global customers.
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60, 000 global employees, then our client is worth the time to explore.
Note: Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security clearance or higher are eligible for a $20, 000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired
- 10 years of work related experience is required
- Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
- SOA Software development
- Programming and scripting – Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
- Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
- System deployment using automation frameworks
- Branching strategies that enable agile development
- Container Orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, DockerEE)
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
- Robust configuration management
- Ability to communicate technical concepts both up and down the management chain
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance US Citizenship required
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging system development trends
- Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503 or Risk Management Framework
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment
Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics and 10 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree. Graduate degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities