Signal Processing Engineer
16800 E. Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80111
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a C++ or Signal Processing Engineer / DSP for a full time, permanent position in Denver, CO. This opportunity offers a competitive salary, great benefits and a sign on bonus! (relocation assistance available to move to beautiful Colorado). Looking for strong C++, Matlab, and algorithm development skills and an Active TS/SCI Clearance. RF Communications, Signal Processing or DSP (digital signal processing) experience is a plus.
Our client is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense and cybersecurity solutions. They provide state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, capabilities; (command, control, communications, computing, cyber and intelligence), sensing, effects and mission support services.
Job Description: The signal processing engineer will be a team member of a dynamic and multi-discipline development team on an exciting program. Responsibilities will span the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development, and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support. The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules. The ideal candidate will have experience with C++, MATLAB, and algorithm prototyping/modeling. Radio Frequency (RF) communications links and systems, and software-defined radios is a plus.
- US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience using Matlab for algorithm prototyping and simulation
- Strong experience with Matlab and C/C++
- Understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
- High level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
- Experience developing with Python and Java
- Experience with waveform design and application
- Experience with signal modulation application
- Experience with RF communication links
- Experience developing on Linux operating system
- Experience with developing in X-Midas
- Experience with developing with Redhawk
- Experience with signal detection
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities