Signal Processing Engineer
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Sr. Signal Processing Engineer with a current TS/SCI to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO. Looking for someone with strong C++ Development, Matlab and Algorithm development or Signal Processing / DSP.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented a Senior System Engineer (Signal Processing), you will be a team member of a dynamic and multi-discipline development team within the program area
- Responsibilities will span the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development, and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support
- The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules
- The ideal candidate will have experience with radio frequency (RF) communications links and systems, algorithm prototyping/modeling, waveform design, and software-defined radios.
- US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor degree and at least 6 years demonstrated engineering experience
- Experience with waveform design and application
- Experience with signal modulation application
- Experience with RF communication links
- Experience using Matlab for algorithm prototyping and simulation
- Hands-on experience with Matlab and C/C++
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
- Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
- Experience developing with Python and Java
- Experience developing on Linux operating system
- Experience with developing in X-Midas
- Experience with developing with Redhawk
- Experience with signal detection
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities