SharePoint Engineer - Top Secret Clearance Required
Reston, VA 20190 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a SharePoint Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Reston, VA.
** Top Secret Clearance Required **
As a back-end developer, you know that a good site or system needs the right combination of clean code, application programming interfaces, analytics, and infrastructure to develop a user-focused solution. We’re looking for a back-end developer with software engineering skills to help identify potential risks, contribute to solution development, and create efficient and effective systems for our clients. As a back-end developer, you’ll use the latest architectural approaches and open-source frameworks and tools to help deliver solutions. Using your software engineering knowledge, you’ll work with and learn from the development team to create custom tools, systems, and sites with consistent performance and scalability. In this role, you’ll make a mission-forward impact as you sharpen your skillset and grow your career. Work with us as we shape systems for the better.
· Experience in implementing, maintaining, and supporting SharePoint 2016 and 2019 architecture and patching
· Experience with Department of Defense security assurance and reporting processes, including security technical implementation guide checklist generation and validation, automated and manual compliance validation, and use of automated scanning and reporting tools
· Ability to administrate and maintain Windows servers including IIS and SharePoint
· Ability to write PowerShell scripts to perform functions, generate statistics, move data, or automate tasks
· Ability to obtain a Security+ certification, IAT Level II certification, or IAT Level III certification within 30 days of start date
Nice To Have:
· Experience with resolving SharePoint Structured Query Language (SQL) Server or Database issues
· Experience with using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and complex workflow creation
· Experience with using SharePoint 2016 and 2019 Central Administration
· Ability to write source code for new applications or generate and enhance code samples for existing applications
· Ability to acquire client requirements and resolve workflow problems through automation optimization
· Ability to work with automated testing tools to perform testing and maintenance
Clearance: TS/SCI clearance is required.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities