1620 Pendleton Street Columbia, SC 29201 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our Client's team.
Scope of Work and Requirements - The developer must possess knowledge of SharePoint development including experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, workflow creation, and Client-Side Object Model. Experience will include SharePoint’s application services framework including on premise implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services. Preference will be given to candidates with SharePoint Online and Microsoft Flow experience.
The developer shall provide technical engineering and support on the Microsoft SQL environment used by the OLE SharePoint instance. The engineer must possess knowledge of SQL server design, operations, and maintenance including experience with writing queries and reports, installing, and configuring server and client software, patches, technical bulletins, and upgrades for the Operating Systems, applications (Currently SCSM, Cireson, Adobe, SharePoint, etc.), and SQL databases. This shall include systems administration and data migration for significant version changes when required. These database systems support Microsoft SharePoint, web applications, and other COTS applications.
The SharePoint Developer support position will conduct/support:
- SharePoint site modifications, configuration of out-of-box features, and creation of pages, forms and approval workflows.
- Plan, design, implement, document, and maintain content management systems in coordination with government POCs.
- Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of customer websites, as needed.
- Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Design, develop, and test SharePoint solutions.
- Design, develop, and test forms.
- Design, develop, and test custom lists.
- Design, develop, and test custom workflows utilizing SharePoint Designer.
- Provide and update documentation, information, and support upon request on existing workflows and custom configurations. Update as needed based on approved changes.
- Design, develop, run ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metric reports as scheduled and requested by the Office of Legal Education client.
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.