Columbia, SC 29208
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting company and staffing firm, is seeking a SharePoint Developer to work at our client’ s site in Columbia, SC.
The purpose of the SharePoint Developer support position contracted under the NOC Task will be to conduct/support the following:
- SharePoint site modifications, configuration of out-of-box features, and creation of pages, forms and approval workflows.
- Plan, design, implement, document, and maintain content management systems in coordination with government POCs.
- Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of customer websites, as needed.
- Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Design, develop, and test SharePoint solutions.
- Design, develop, and test forms.
- Design, develop, and test custom lists.
- Design, develop, and test custom workflows utilizing SharePoint Designer.
The engineer must possess expert knowledge of SharePoint development including experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, workflow creation, and Client Side Object Model. Experience will include SharePoint’ s application services framework including on premise implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services. Preference will be given to candidates with SharePoint Online and Microsoft Flow experience.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities