Senior Web Solutions Architect
Oakland/SF, CA US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our Client's team.
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with deep technical backgrounds, experience in building world-class cloud solutions and strong leadership skills.
- Defines solution architecture for strategic program/projects and key initiatives
- Works closely with IT and the leadership team, to clarify requirements and define a solution that is consistent with the enterprise architecture
- Works closely with the development teams to design and implement those solutions
- Takes on a leadership role as necessary focusing mainly on development execution
- Responsible for roadmap, standards and innovation in a broad technology/functional domain such as web/mobile applications, integration and other enterprise applications
This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of our app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging modern web technologies and patterns like PWA, SPA, and others; Azure PaaS services, Service Mesh technologies like Istio, etc.
- Expert-level depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the technical design, lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design for cloud migration or application modernization efforts, and provide thought leadership
- Hands-on experience with above-mentioned technologies, platforms, implementing end-to-end DevSecOps, and ability to guide and support development teams as needed
- Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modeling and using tools like Visio
- Contribute knowledge, tools, and positivity to the EA group and greater Company culture and community
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise technologies, operations, and architectural principles and models
- Ability to evaluate disparate IT system architectures and designs in real time and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Understanding of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Strong analytical abilities to understand the business problem, opportunities and requirements
- Strong organizational skills, project and time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience developing architectures in multiple domains -- infrastructure, Security, Software architectures and key software components
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Demonstrable consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; and collaboration tools like MS 365, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3+ years delivering enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture
- 12 yrs w/Bachelors degree
- Experience with various programming, design, and application architecture disciplines.
- Experience with development tools and technologies including object-oriented programming tools, database management tools, middleware, security tools, and application software.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications using Azure PaaS Technologies
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.