Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Denver, CO 80202
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our team guides the mobile technology direction, standards and delivery that help to create secure, consistent, branded and amazing mobile app experiences for patients, providers and teammates.
Help us revolutionize integrated care management! Working as a Senior UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to help to increase patient engagement, improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. This is a chance to make a difference in a community first and company second environment.
Seeking a Senior UX Designer to work on re-envisioning how we deliver care in our centers through a patient centric native mobile and web platform. The ideal candidate is a relentless problem solver, who is well-versed in web user experience conventions and patterns for application design.
From brainstorming through implementation, the Senior UX Designer will work closely with the other designers on the team, as well as our engineering, and product management groups. The candidate has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
The Senior User Experience Designer is a key player in determining the future design direction for most mission-critical apps. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to and capable of tackling some deep, thorny design problems, and coming up with elegant solutions that will make the lives of our users easier.
- 4+ year s experience designing web apps
- A deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems.
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a team, managing own schedule in fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Expert-level skills with Industry-standard design and prototyping tools, such Sketch, and InVision
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to produce low and high-fidelity (pixel-accurate) comps of designs, rapidly.
- Experience working on enterprise software
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the healthcare, electronic health records and patient experience a plus, but not require
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in interaction design, or related design field
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities