Senior Test Engineer - Client Side
60 South Market Street, 9th floor San Jose, CA 95113
We are the next generation personal assistant company named one of the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016, and after our acquisition we are now poised to bring our vision of a new kind of user interaction to the world at global scale. The next generation of AI will provide a truly open platform that lets any developer extend knowledge and capabilities.
We' re looking for test engineers passionate about client side testing: frontend, mobile and devices testing. They will be responsible for integration and end to end testing of different clients in the artificial intelligence (AI) world - personal assistance. The ideal candidate would have hands-on development and testing experience in Android and Web based application. We value quality-centric minds that think holistically and are excited about learning new domains.
- Work with multiple teams such as concept action developers and frontend client developers
- Test concepts across different clients and devices
- Work on multiple concurrent projects - lead your tasked projects
- Create and maintain test automation with CI integration to streamline to speed up releases
- Work with different QA team members to help in areas of platform testing and performance testing whenever possible
- File and track issues/bugs
- Participate in reviews of requirements, planning, estimation, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis
- B.S or higher in computer science or engineering
- 4+ years of integration and end to end (E2E) testing experience
- 2+ years of mobile testing experience
- 3+ years of Java programming or similar OOP
- 5+ years of automation and testing experience
- Experience in both frontend and mobile automation
- Experience working with mobile and WEB automation technologies: TestCafe/Selenium/Appium (or similar technologies)
- Experience in Linux and Mac OS
- Experience working with TeamCity/Jenkins (or similar technologies)
- Experience with Ant/Gradle/Maven/TestNG/JUnit (or similar technologies)
- Experience working with Git (or other version control system)
- Experience working with YouTrack/Jira (or similar technologies)
- Good communication skill to work across teams
- Experience working with AWs and cloud-based services is a plus
- Working experience on devices testing is a plus
- Localization testing experience is a plus
- Testing experience in the domain of AI or ML is a plus
BENEFITS: In addition to the competitive salary package as our employee you will start enjoying attractive benefits starting on your very first day!
Join us and enjoy our benefits starting with a complete health and insurance package for employees and their families; 401k matching -- we match $1 for every pre-tax or Roth dollar for the first 5% that you save; 20 days PTO and 11 holidays combined with flexible working arrangement policies designed to maintain a great work-life balance, including “ work from home” Thursdays; Take advantage of our brand new spacious office with 360 views of the valley; Lunchtime soccer and basketball for those interested, an on-site gym, and a stocked kitchen to keep you physically and mentally fit; Monthly stipend for phone or internet service; Downtown location with free parking or subsidized transportation (GoPass, AmTrack, etc).