Senior Test Automation Engineer
5880 Owens Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Pleasanton, CA.
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Long term contract
What you will be doing:
- Develop, prepare, and execute Test Automation Scripting for both, BDD/TDD and Hybrid, linear test frameworks on multiple platforms such as Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
- Deliver Unit, Functional, Regression, E2E Testing artifacts and results through test automation.
- Expert to find bottlenecks/thresholds in existing, develop new code with strong JAVA coding skills.
- Working hands on " Quality AGILE + DevOps" environment with API testing, Microservices, Object-Oriented Design, CI/CD integrating with Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as technical assessment, estimation, meet target timelines, support and involve in manual testing as required.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts using Selenium, TestNg, AutoIT, Grid & Webdriver, xPath utilities, custom reports, trend analysis, file difference / compare tools, Protractor, Watir.
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java. Python\Ruby\C# programming is an added advantage but the primary essential coding skill required is Java.
- Experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM, Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
- Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured & Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee, Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
- Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA.TestRail and Zephyr is an added advantage skillset.
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK) including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
- Must have experience with TestNg/Junit, Maven/Ant, and also Jenkins inclusive of Shell Scripting for CI/CD/CT integrations with DevOps.
- Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, ATDD frameworks inclusive of BDD & TDD techniques.
- Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
- Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch including Security & Performance testing tools
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities