Senior Technical Recruiter
1110 N. Glebe Road, Suite 200 Arlington, VA 22201
Blackstone Technology Group is hiring an experienced Technical Recruiter who can source, screen and recruit top IT talent to meet our client’ s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. Our staffing practice is a global provider of contingent and direct staffing solutions. Our seasoned staffing professionals have a successful history of servicing the toughest demands of our staffing clients. Our agile and customized-to-client approach ensures that we meet our client’ s specific needs and that we adapt to and fully support our client’ s way of doing business.
We offer outstanding medical and PTO benefits, remote flexibility and an outstanding culture to thrive in.
- Identify candidates to fill internal and client openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and reference checks
- Understand and summarize candidate' s key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Maintain contractor relationships to foster future business and identify new opportunities through existing clients
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after candidates for client marketing
- The Technical Recruiter will have prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process and have a successful track record of recruiting in the IT Technology Sector
- 3+ years previous recruiting experience within a technical agency
- Ability to assess candidate' s technical ability; identify and match candidate' s behavioral traits
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas in excess of $400K Gross Spread
- Creative and resourceful to provide solutions to both the sales force and clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
“ EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities”