Senior Technical Program Manager - GIS
Dulles, VA 20101 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Client's team.
Expertise will include:
- Experience running gov programs & strong developer experience - leads project technical execution in customer facing role, tracks requirements and is highly organized and more able to context switch than a more focused developer. Works closely with Program Manager and software developers as the bridge between the technical and business requirements.
- Must be Technical: We do NOT hire non technical project managers. It’s ok if they haven’t coded in a few years, but can’t be 10 years ago. Ideally, they still want to code 50% of the time.
- Deep SME experience & People Skills and experience in diverse public sector roles and interfacing with government customers.
- Availability for Travel: This job will be mostly focused on the local site, but may require occasional travel to industry conferences, exercises or out of town customer meetings.
- Active TS/SCI
- College Degree (4 year Bachelors)
- Relevant DoD & Software Experience (5 years+ base minimum ideally 10)
- Average Job Tenure >2 years (if we see changing roles frequently <1 year pass)
- Strong software development and top 10% indicators (PM is the only one where being a software developer is optional)
- Live near the Job Site: need to live close to site (<30min) so that coming in regularly or on an unscheduled basis isn’t a hardship.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.