Senior Solution Architect
55 Inverness Dr E Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Solution Architect to join our client' s team in Englewood, CO.
An experienced Solution Architect that is excited to be a part of a DevOps/Automation and Integration team supporting multiple cloud based application portfolios. Leads the creation of an architecture for multiple products, applications and/or systems within an integration environment for CICD and test automation pipelines. Fits the domain solution architecture within the overall enterprise architecture and escalates issues that affect enterprise architecture. Creates a high-level strategy and design view of the set of products in the domain solution portfolio. Makes trade-offs across the solution portfolio and designs the architecture to accomplish cross-system objectives.
- Utilizes system engineering concepts and techniques to evaluate the completeness and correctness of the domain solution portfolio
- Ensures systems and interfaces are well-defined and exhibit desired architectural behaviors
- Prepares architecture documents and technical papers documenting and advocating the decisions affecting the architecture of multiple systems
- Advises on product strategy for the domain solution portfolio
- Investigates new technologies and product opportunities that could be used to generate competitive advantage
- Creates technology roadmaps for the domain solution portfolio
- Identifies business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the domain solution portfolio
- Monitors the implementation of architecture throughout the domain and provides technical mentoring, guidance and clarification to other architects and technical implementation resources
- Provides effective communication to business and technical community on behalf of the domain.
- Leads the definition of architecture principles, guidelines, patterns, and standards
- Applies appropriate estimating techniques to determine the level of effort and financial investment required for the technical implementation of the solution
- Reports potential intellectual property and resolves its disposition with corporate intellectual property process
- Applies advanced job principles, theories, and concepts
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts as well as advanced job practices, techniques, and standards
- Recognized as a job expert within the company
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious
- Initiates assignments and determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work is checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than formal review by a superior
- Develops advanced technical ideas and guides their development into final product
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs
- Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies.
- Architect level experience with Cloud Architecture
- Architect level experience with deployment automation
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture
- Flexible to an ever evolving environment
- Willingness for bi-directional sharing of knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Technical degree in a related field of study and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Software skills required: Azure and AWS. Jenkins. Kubernettes.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities